Reporting Potholes

Have a concern regarding a Pot Hole? We ask that you please contact appropriate county's street department to report the Pothole.  You are more than welcome to report the pothole to the HOA office at 317-856-3243 in addition to calling the county.  The more people that call in and report the potholes the better. 

HENDRICKS 745-9227  
MARION  327-4622  
MORGAN 831-7989